Report Bad Drivers on your Mobile Phone
Takes less than a minute to create a report and voice recognition on mobile phones works seamless.
Let’s face it. There is precisely jack shet you can do to those disrespectful individuals on the roads that make driving such an unnecessarily stressful event. At least until it’s “Open Season on the LA Freeway” queue Naked Gun, that is. Here, on the Bad Drivers Web Site, you can submit information on a bad driver, vent your frustration, inform others, and it may help us all. Small example: isn’t it shocking how many people don’t use their indicators, drag azz in the fast lane, and can’t cruise.
Free for both Android and iOS.
Simple to Submit a Bad Driving Report.
We built an app. We use it. You can too!
Check out Version 1.0 – Report Bad Drivers
- Available for all English Speaking Countries
- Able to enter a Country, State, and License Plate
- Description of event and driver
- GPS location capture
- Multiple Photo Uploads
- YouTube Video links accepted
- View recent events
- Location of event displayed on a google map
- Searchable by Plate, State, Event, and Location
- Users smart enough not to endanger themselves messing with their phone while driving.