How cool would it be to just fill up at home sometimes! Often on the way home from work the last thing I want to do is stop for gas. Scratch that, I never feel like stopping on the way home. Just pulled the trigger on this unit, so we’ll see how it goes. Intend on keeping it maintained by using my smaller five gallon containers. Each month I do a fuel run for my dually, tractor, and other yard equipment anyhow, so no wasted trips or time lost.
Lets face it, if you’re looking at our Gas Caddy line of equipment you already know you need a safer, better way to store and transfer gasoline. Our Gas Caddy series of tanks are the safest, strongest, most durable means to do just that! Manufactured in Marshalltown, Iowa out of Heavy Gauge Cold Rold Steel, these tanks will give you years and years of quality service and dependability. Leak tested, pressure tested, and painted with a durable powder coat; they have large 10″ solid rubber tires (made in the U.S. from recycled rubber), a 1/4″ drain plug, 2″ diameter fill neck separate from the vent, and CNC machined aluminum front feet which are easily replaced if damaged. HMC Industries is the only source for 30 gallon, 20 gallon, & 15 gallon models…and are all made in the United States!
The GC Series of Gas Caddies include our signature GP-1 Bi-Directional Rotary Pump and CH-12 1″/3/4″ Fuel Hose. The GP-1 Pump is made of an all aluminum housing and proprietary PPS material internal rotor and vanes. The CH-12 Fuel Hose is specially made for fuels like gasoline and diesel, has an internal ground wire and an aluminum nozzle.
Don’t compromise your safety to save a few dollars over years of use….buy the best built, made in America, GC series gas caddy from HMC Industries.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- 10″ Solid rubber durable tires
- 3/4″ O.D. x 1/2″ I.D. 8′ long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- 6″ height x 2″ diameter independent of vent fill neck with zinc plated steel cap
- Removable handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge – rebuildable
- Open Style Aluminum Dome Vent with integral flame arrestor screen
- Reliable, Durable, and Rebuildable Aluminum Bi-Directional pump.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
- Currently under UL Review
- Capacity 30 Gallons
- Tank Height 41 Inches (Floor to Fill Neck)
- Handle Height 44 Inches
- Pump & Hose Height 53 Inches
- Width 21 Inches (Outside Tire to Outside Tire)
- Depth 22 Inches (Front of foot to Outside Tire)
- Tank Dimensions 31″ x 17″ x 14″
- Weight 78 lbs.
- Paint Durable Powder Coat
- Pump Capacity 1 Gallon per 20 Revolutions
- Hose 3/4″ I.D. x 8′ Length – Double Bonded PVC/Polyurethane
- Shipping UPS or Truck with mulitple units
- Box Size 40″ x 22″ x 23″
- Shipping Weight 91 lbs.